For over 65 years, Story Land has been the premier children’s theme park in New Hampshire, providing rides and entertainment to thousands of families with young children. Year after year, fresh generations of children, their parents, and grandparents gather to relive old memories and make new ones in the Land Where Fantasy Lives!
From the Polar Coaster to Cinderella’s Castle, this kid-friendly amusement park has over 30 rides sure to make your kids happy. Story Land is the ideal fairy tale fun amusement park for kids, with special events and family dining options such as character dinners and tea time!
Editor’s Note: Our staff works hard to bring you the most up-to-date information. However, as always, please call to confirm ahead of time as all information is subject to change.
Story Land is a beloved New Hampshire amusement park that offers a variety of rides, shows, and attractions for children of all ages. In 2023, Story Land is offering a Discount Ticket that saves guests up to $5 per ticket on the regular admission price of $39.99. The ticket is valid for one day of admission to the park and can be purchased online or at the park.
The Discount Ticket is a great way to save money on a family outing to Story Land. It is also a great way to support Story Land’s educational programs and scholarships.
Here are some ways to Save money and enjoy your stay at Story Land:
- Final 3 Program- Back For 2023: When you visit our park after 2 pm with a paid admission ticket, you’ll get a FREE return ticket for an additional full day at Story Land through October 8th, 2023!
- Seize The Summer Bundle: Bundle and save $80 or more online with our Seize The Summer Ticket Bundle. Limited time, online offer only. Tickets must be used by October 8th, 2023. Must purchase 4 or more tickets to qualify. Non-refundable. Ages 1 & 2 are free, no ticket is needed.
- Dated Tickets: Save up to 25% online only! For only $44.99, pick your date and save!
- Any Day Tickets: Visit Any Day, No Reservation Needed! Save $8 online only. Priced at $51.99 valid any day through October 8th, 2023.
- Living Shores Aquarium Tickets: Price at $19.99 and save 20% online only! Add to your visit for extra educational fun or plan a day just for underwater adventures!
- Senior Tickets: Discounted tickets for guests ages 65+. Seniors, save $10 off your day at Story Land!
- Military Tickets: Active / Retired Military Get An Extra $10 Off! Members of our military save up to $30 off gate admission on select dates. Priced at $41.99 Any Day ticket.
Get the lowest price on must-see attractions in Boston with Boston CityPASS
Experience Boston’s must-see tourist attractions. and enjoy considerable savings? on this exciting Boston CityPASS. Visit the popular New England Aquarium and the Museum of Science. Plus choose 2 admissions between the following 3 attractions Boston Harbor Cruises, Harvard Museum of Natural History, or the Franklin Park Zoo to complete the experience.
- Roar-O-Saurus Coaster: A family-friendly roller coaster that takes riders on a journey through the prehistoric forest.
- The Dragon’s Den: A spinning coaster that takes riders on a wild adventure through a dragon’s lair.
- The Flying Elephants: A classic kiddie coaster that’s perfect for young children.
- The Carousel: A beautiful carousel with hand-carved animals.
- The Swan Boats: A relaxing ride on a swan-shaped boat through a peaceful pond.
- The Enchanted Forest: A large play area with slides, swings, and climbing structures.
- The Pirate Ship: A pirate-themed play area with a water cannon.
- The Little Mermaid’s Cove: A play area themed after The Little Mermaid.
- The Storybook Theater: A theater that shows live shows based on popular children’s stories.
- The Duck Pond: A pond where children can feed the ducks.
- The Story Land Train: A train ride that takes riders around the park.
- The Story Land Petting Zoo: A petting zoo where children can meet and feed animals.
- The Story Land Gift Shop: A gift shop where you can buy souvenirs and gifts.
Story Land New Hampshire – Directions & Parking
Where: 850 NH-16, Glen, NH 03838
Story Land is in New Hampshire’s White Mountains on Route 16, six miles north of North Conway, a quarter-mile from the junction of Routes 16 & 302 in Glen.
- Regular Parking: We have plenty of FREE parking at Story Land. Please note: The closest parking lots fill up the fastest, we recommend arriving early if you wish to park near the entrance.
- Accessible Parking: Accessible Parking is available for guests with a State-issued, valid Disabled Person parking placard or license plate.
- Bus/RV Parking: Guests in motor homes and campers please park across the street from Story Land in the North Parking Lot. All groups traveling in buses, please park across the street from Story Land in the North Parking Lot. Overnight parking is not permitted in any Story Land lot.
Stay up to date on all fun things going on in Boston with our weekly updates to Things To Do In Boston This Week & Things To Do In Boston This Weekend and Things To Do In Boston This Weekend With Family!
And to have these updates delivered directly to your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking on the …next to the search lens icon.