Planning on an adventure at Canobie Lake Park? It is best to secure some awesome deals with discounted Canobie Lake tickets!
Canobie Lake Park is located in Salem, New Hampshire, on the shores of Canobie Lake. Best part? It’s open from the warmth of late May until the crispness of early September, giving locals and visitors alike more time to enjoy the many Canobie Lake Park rides and other fun attractions!
Canobie Lake Park is a great place to spend a day with family and friends. The park has something for everyone, and tickets to Canobie Lake Park have plenty of discounts available to help you save money.
Editor’s Note: Our staff works hard to bring you the most up-to-date information. However, as always, please call to confirm ahead of time as all information is subject to change.
Enjoy discounted admission any day, any time for Dino Safari: A Walk Thru Adventure! Feel the thrill of standing next to giant moving dinosaurs from all over the world on a walk-through expedition for the whole family. Great for gifts!
Get more information and check out the Dino Safari – Boston: Discounted Any Day Flex Admission TODAY!!!
Canobie Lake Park Hours and Location
Canobie Lake Park is located in Salem, New Hampshire, USA. It’s situated just off Interstate 93, making it easily accessible to visitors from various parts of New England. The park is nestled around the picturesque Canobie Lake, providing a scenic backdrop for the attractions and entertainment it offers.
Canobie Lake Hours: Canobie Lake park weekend hours start typically at 10:30 am and the park is open until 7 pm or 10 pm depending on the month. For detailed hours of operation, it is best to check the calendar for more information.
Tickets to the Canobie Lake Park start at $36 and can go as high as $59. Get all the details below to find out what you can expect to pay to tickets.
- General Admission – $49.00 – $59.00: This ticket can be used once on your scheduled visit date in the 2023 operating season for anyone who is 48″ or taller and is under AGE 60.
- Under 48″ Tall – $36.00: This ticket can be used once on your scheduled visit date in the 2023 operating season for anyone who is UNDER 48″ TALL. Height will be verified at the entrance.
- Age 60 Plus – $36.00: This ticket can be used once on your scheduled visit date in the 2023 operating season for anyone who is AGE 60 Plus. Age will be verified at the entrance.
Check out these awesome ways to score Canobie Lake Park Discount Tickets 2023 and Canobie Lake Park Coupons!
Editor’s Note: Just a gentle reminder that these Canobie Lake Park discounts and offers are subject to change, so make sure to double-check validity before heading out!
- Season passes: Season passes are a great way to save money if you plan on visiting Canobie Lake Park multiple times during the season.
- Discounted tickets: There are a number of ways to get discounted tickets, such as buying them online, through a local business, or on the day of your visit.
- Military discounts: Active and retired military members can receive a discount on tickets. $7 off of our General Admission Ticket
- Group discounts: Groups of 15 or more can receive a discount on tickets.
- Market Basket QR Code: $5 off on Online Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday Date-Specific Tickets
- Sullivan Tire QR Code: $5 off our Online Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday Date Specific Tickets
Please note that reservations are required for all visitors at this time. You can make reservations online or by calling the park.
Don’t forget to check Canobie Lake Park Tickets online via their specials page for even more discounts to see if you qualify for any special offers.
Do you know of any other ways to score Canobie Lake Discount Tickets and Canobie Lake coupons? Share them with us in the comments!
Get the lowest price on must-see attractions in Boston with Boston CityPASS
Want to experience Boston’s must-see tourist attractions. and enjoy considerable savings? You can now with Boston CityPASS. Visit the popular New England Aquarium and the Museum of Science. Plus choose 2 admissions between the following 3 attractions Boston Harbor Cruises, Harvard Museum of Natural History, or the Franklin Park Zoo to complete the experience.
This Boston CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from the date of first use. Convenient mobile tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Transportation to and from the attractions is not included.
Get more details and book your Boston Fun at a Discount TODAY!!!
Stay up to date on all fun things going on in Boston with our weekly updates to Things To Do In Boston This Week & Things To Do In Boston This Weekend and Things To Do In Boston This Weekend With Family!
And to have these updates delivered directly to your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking on the …next to the search lens icon.