The Provincetown Fast Ferry is a quick and convenient way to journey on the ferry from Boston to Province Town. In just about 90 minutes, you can savor stunning views of the Boston Harbor and Cape Cod with the Proveincetown to Boston ferry.
If you’ve been searching for the best Boston to Provincetown ferry discount or are curious about the Boston Provincetown fast ferry, you’re in the right spot. Here, we illuminate the top savings for your trip on the ferry to Ptown from Boston.
Let’s dive into our favorite ways to save on the PTown Ferry Boston!
Editor’s Note: Our staff works hard to bring you the most up-to-date information. However, as always, please call to confirm ahead of time as all information is subject to change.
Boston to Provincetown Ferry Discount – Ticket Price, Location, and Schedule
- Prices may vary based on peak demand periods or limited availability on certain trips for the Proveincetown to Boston ferry and vice versa. Peak periods are different throughout the season, but some examples where higher fares may be applied include weekend trips coinciding with “theme weeks” or certain departure times that are in high demand. Please use the booking calendar on this page to check for the most up-to-the-minute pricing for specific dates/times.
- Special savings $$ for day trippers – select Monday through Thursday with same-day returns for the Provincetown to Boston ferry.
The Provincetown Ferry Boston embarks from Long Wharf in Boston and docks at MacMillan Wharf in Provincetown.
The fast ferry Boston to Provincetown sails from May to October, with departures at various times throughout the day: 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, and 5:00 pm. The last departure for the Boston to Ptown fast ferry is at 7:00 pm on weekends.
Boston to Provincetown Ferry Discount Offers & Coupons
Several platforms, like Groupon, offer deals and discounts for the ferry Provincetown to Boston. Boston Harbor Cruises also occasionally rolls out special offers, making it easier for you to grab that Boston to Ptown ferry deal.
- Groupon: Groupon often offers coupons for discounted tickets to Provincetown MA Fast Ferry. For example, Groupon is currently offering a coupon for $10 off adult tickets and $5 off child tickets.
- Boston Harbor Cruises: Boston Harbor Cruises occasionally offers special offers, such as discounts for military members or seniors. For example, Boston Harbor Cruises is currently offering a free admission day for military members and their families on the first Saturday of each month.
- Boston CityPASS: The Boston CityPASS is a discounted pass that includes admission to several popular Boston attractions, including Provincetown MA Fast Ferry. The Boston CityPASS costs $99 for adults and $79 for children ages 3-11 which you should keep in mind after taking the Provincetown to Boston feery.
Get The Lowest Price On Must-See Attractions In Boston With Boston CityPASS
Experience Boston’s must-see tourist attractions. and enjoy considerable savings? on this exciting Boston CityPASS. Visit the popular New England Aquarium and the Museum of Science. Plus choose 2 admissions between the following 3 attractions Boston Harbor Cruises, Harvard Museum of Natural History, or the Franklin Park Zoo to complete the experience.
Boston to Provincetown Ferry Discount – Tips for Saving Money on Provincetown Ferry to Boston
From visiting during off-peak seasons to purchasing tickets online in advance, there are several ways to secure a Boston fast ferry deal. Whether you’re looking for a fast ferry from Boston to Provincetown or discounts for group bookings, we’ve got you covered with the best tips.
- Visit during the off-season: The shoulder seasons (May and September) and the winter are much less crowded than the summer months, and you can often find discounts on hotels and other accommodations after taking the Provincetown ferry from Boston.
- Stay in a hostel or bed and breakfast: There are a number of affordable hostels and bed and breakfasts in Provincetown that you can stay out after taking the Boston fery to Provincetown.
- Pack your own food and drinks: There are a number of grocery stores in Provincetown, so you can save money by packing your own meals and snacks.
- Take advantage of free activities: There are a number of free things to do in Provincetown, including hiking, biking, and swimming.
- Buy tickets online in advance: You can often get a discount by purchasing tickets online in advance. Boston Harbor Cruises, the company that operates the Provincetown MA Fast Ferry, often offers discounts for online purchases.
- Use a coupon code: There are a few websites that offer coupons for Provincetown MA Fast Ferry tickets. For example, Groupon often offers coupons for discounted tickets.
- Sign up for a membership: Boston Harbor Cruises offers a variety of membership levels that can save you money on tickets to Provincetown MA Fast Ferry and other attractions. For example, the Basic level membership for individuals costs $65 per year and includes a discount of $5 on adult tickets and $3 on child tickets.
- Look for special offers: Boston Harbor Cruises occasionally offers special offers, such as discounts for military members or seniors. For example, Boston Harbor Cruises is currently offering a free admission day for military members and their families on the first Saturday of each month. This is just one of the ways to make the most out of the ferry to Provincetown from Boston, for example.
Do you know of any other Boston to Provincetown Ferry Discount tips? Share with us in the comments!
Stay up to date on all fun things going on in Boston with our weekly updates to Things To Do In Boston This Week & Things To Do In Boston This Weekend and Things To Do In Boston This Weekend With Family!
And to have these updates delivered directly to your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking on the …next to the search lens icon.