Are you looking for discount tickets to Edaville Railroad?
Edaville Family Theme Park is located on the South Shore in Carver, Massachusetts and is a great place to take little ones for a day trip! It’s home to Thomas Land, Dino Land, and over 90 rides and attractions, making it the perfect place to take the whole family for some weekend fun.
This year, Edaville opens on April 4, 2020 for the season, and to help you get the most out of this year’s season, we have some tips for saving on tickets.
Regular price tickets are $37 for ages 4-59 and tickets are $35 for ages 2-3 and seniors 60+. Children under 2 are free and parking is free.
Here are some Edaville Railroad discounts and coupons available for the 2020 season to help save some money:
- Massachusetts/Rhode Island Discount: Massachusetts and Rhode Island residents can receive $30 ticket rate on date specific tickets for online tickets only, can’t be combined with other offers.
- Date Specific Admission: Save $2 per ticket with date specific admission when you buy in advance, valid for the date of your choice only.
- Check your local library: Check your local library for discount passes to Edaville Railroad for free admission. Note: This pass is typically only available at a few local libraries, mostly libraries located in the South Shore, but it may be worth looking at your local library as I’ve seen it added to a branch or two.
- Appreciation Days for Certain Professions: Edaville hosts special appreciation days throughout the year for teachers, first responders, military, grandparents, and other individuals. You can learn more on their site.
- Groupon Daily Deals: Check out Groupon for discount tickets to Edaville Family Theme Park. The daily deal isn’t always available, but it’s worth checking Groupon or other daily deal sites to see if there’s any deals.
- Follow Edaville Family Theme Park on Facebook: Follow Edaville Railroad on Facebook to find the latest promotions, updates, and chances to win tickets!
Also, make sure to check out the Edaville promotional calendar. There were too many special offers to name so make sure to peek at the calendar to see if any promotions align with your schedule! There’s a lot of chances to save as they have some great promotions, especially during the weekdays!
Here’s another pro tip if you’re looking to save money on your visit to Edaville — while you can buy your food there, you can also bring food from home as there are picnic tables toward the entrance where you can enjoy outside food from.
Have you been to Edaville Family Theme Parke before? Do you have any tips for saving money on tickets or in the park?
For more information about Edaville Railroad or to purchase tickets, please head here.
Don’t forget to check out the Boston Discount Attraction page for even more discounts and deals on local attractions and museums in the Greater Boston area!