Here’s a few ideas of things to do in Boston and Beyond during April Vacation Week if you or your kids have the week off!
- Opening Day for the Swan Boats on Saturday, April 18, 2015
- Cheer on the runners at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 20, 2015
- Catch a Red Sox Game: Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Check out the Cambridge Science Festival from April 17-26, 2015
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Free and Discount Museum Admission (with advanced reservation) with your BPL card
- Enjoy free movie, music, and more streaming with your Boston Public Library card
- Discount Tickets and Promo Codes for the Big Apple Circus at City Hall
- Discount Tickets for Boston Duck Tours
- The MFA is free on Wednesday evenings after 4pm and for Youths on weekends, after 3pm on weekdays, and during Boston Public School Holidays!
- $1 Admission to the Boston Children’s Museum on Friday Nights from 5-9pm
- New England Teachers receive free admission for active NE teachers grades K-8 at the Boston Children’s Museum with valid work ID, union card or paycheck and photo ID
- All New England Teachers (K-12) receive free admission at the New England Aquarium
- Free admission to Massachusetts residents with ID at various Harvard Museums on the weekends and Wednesday afternoons
- Check out the Blue Man Group and get discount tickets!
- Head to the Prudential Center to get a Pruferred Card for retail, food and more discounts!
If you are looking for inexpensive ways to get around the city, don’t forget to check out my discount and alternative transportation options in Boston!
If I missed any fun events or activities during April Vacation week, please let me know in the comments!