After a year in quarantine, we’re all ready to get out there and see some of our favorite musicians perform again. Luckily, Boston has a ton of concerts and live music that’s happening in and around the city. We’ve recapped a few of the most popular venues in the city and the different live shows that are coming to us this summer.
The historic ballpark is home to some of the biggest concerts of the year. The Plainridge Park Casino Fenway Park Concert Series begins this August.
- August 3rd: The rock and roll legends, Guns ‘n Roses, are coming to Boston.
- August 4th: Billy Joel is back again. The piano man will play on August 4th at Fenway Park.
- August 5th: Green Day’s Hella Mega tour is coming, and features big names like Weezer and Fall Out Boy
- August 6th: New Kids on the Block. Reminiscing about the ’80s? You’re in luck because New Kids on the Block will be coming to Fenway this summer.
- August 8th: Zac Brown Band. Another Fenway favorite, ZBB is performing one night this summer at the stadium.
Not just the New England Patriots play at Gillette Stadium. After a long quarantine hiatus, Gillette will be hosting some summer shows this year.
- July 28th: Elton John’s Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour is coming to Gillette. See Elton play one last time live in Foxborough this summer.
Located in the Seaport District, this outdoor amphitheater will be rockin’ again this summer.
- August 8th: Counting Crows rock band will be gracing the Leader Bank Pavilion stage again this summer.
- August 14th: Crooner Harry Connick Jr. and his band will perform this summer.
- August 15th: Get your country on with Lady A’s show!
- August 18th: Look for the Good tour with Jason Mraz is here.
- August 19th: You’ll leave swooning after seeing Irish singer-songwriter Dermot Kennedy’s performance.
- August 20th: Don’t miss founder of Creedance Clearwater Revival, John Fogerty.
Any other shows or Boston venues that will have live music again this summer? Let us know in the comments below!