Next Week is April Vacation for Massachusetts schools and I’ve compiled a list of fun and cheap things to do during the week without breaking the bank!
Here’s a few ideas of things to do in Boston and Beyond during April Vacation Week if you or your kids have the week off!
- Opening Day for the Swan Boats on Saturday, April 16, 2016
- Cheer on the runners at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 18, 2016
- Catch a Red Sox Game: Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Check out the Cambridge Science Festival from April 15-24, 2016
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Free and Discount Museum Admission (with advanced reservation) with your BPL card
- Discount Tickets and Promo Codes for the Big Apple Circus at City Hall
- Discount Tickets for Boston Duck Tours
- The MFA is free on Wednesday evenings after 4pm and free for youths during school vacation weeks every day!
- Free Admission to the ICA on Thursday nights from 5-9pm and always free for youth 17 and under
- $1 Admission to the Boston Children’s Museum on Friday Nights from 5-9pm
- Stop by the Boston Public Market for some fun spring happenings
- New England Teachers receive free admission for active NE teachers grades K-8 at the Boston Children’s Museum with valid work ID, union card or paycheck and photo ID
- All New England Teachers (K-12) receive free admission at the New England Aquarium
- Free admission to Massachusetts residents with ID at various Harvard Museums on the weekends and Wednesday afternoons
- Check out the Blue Man Group and get discount tickets!
- Head to the Prudential Center to get a Pruferred Card for retail, food and more discounts!
- Head to LEGOLAND in Somerville and get discount tickets!
- Have a little you time and get a laugh in with Comedy on a Budget in Boston
If I missed any fun events or activities during April Vacation week, please let me know in the comments! Hope you have a great week if you have it off!