The schedule, festivities, and discounts for the Mayor’s Holiday Spectacular is up at MayorsHoliday.com. There’s so many great activities and festivities that are affordable on the website, so take a look to find your favorite! (You can also wait a few weeks if you aren’t in the holiday spirit quite yet).
Also, one of my favorite things on the website is the $10 Restaurant Voucher at many local restaurants during the holiday season through January 15, 2014. There are four blackout days, which is Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- 29 Newbury; 29 Newbury Street, Boston
- 49 Social; 49 Temple Pl, Boston
- Abby Park; 550 Adams Street, Milton
- Back Deck; 2 West Street, Boston
- Brasserie JO; 120 Huntington Ave, Boston
- Chart House; 60 Long Wharf, Boston
- DaVinci Ristorante; 162 Columbus Ave, Boston
- Dick’s Last Resort; Quincy Market Building, Boston
- Durgin Park; 4 S Market Street, Boston
- Elephant & Castle; 160 Devonshire, Boston
- Fajitas & Ritas; 25 West Street, Boston
- Hard Rock; 22-24 Clinton Street, Boston
- Henrietta’s Table; 1 Bennett Street, Cambridge
- Itadaki; 269 Newbury Street, Boston
- Kings; 50 Dalton Street, Boston
- Miel; 510 Atlantic Ave, Boston
- Mija Cantina; 1 S Market Street, Boston
- Nico; 417 Hanover Street, Boston
- Osaka; 14 Green Street, Brookline
- Rowes Wharf Sea Grille; 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston
- ShipJack’s Seafood Restaurant; 199 Clarendon Street, Boston
- Tresca; 233 Hanover Street, Boston
Keep in mind that the $10 off printable coupon for $40 or more does not include alcohol, tax, and gratuity and is one voucher per table.
For more information about the Mayor’s Holiday Spectacular please head here, and head here for more information about the $10 Restaurant Voucher!