Planning a summer vacation or looking to get away for a night or two? Here are some current promo codes to use on hotels and summer travel plans to help save some money just in case you are planning to book something soon!
Keep in mind that most promo codes currently available expire tomorrow, Wednesday, June 22, 2016 and may have some restrictions depending on the site and hotel, so you may have to play around with the codes a little bit to figure out what works best.
Here are some hotel deals available if you need a place to stay this summer:
- Hotwire: $20 off $200 HotRate® Hotels (6/21-6/22) With Code: SUMMER20 when booked by June 22, 2016
- Hotels.com: Kick off summer with a coupon and get 11% off select hotels with code SUMMERFUN11 when booked by June 23, 2016
- Hotels.com: Hotels.com: Save up to 50% during our 4th of July Sale + an extra 8% off select hotels with code SAVE8JUN16 when booked by June 26, 2016. Travel must be completed by July 31, 2016.
- CheapTickets: 17% off select hotel stays with code HOTSTUFF when booked by June 26, 2016.
- Travelocity: Save 16% on Participating Hotels (Min. Spend $300) with promo code Summer16 when booked by June 22, 2016.
- Orbitz: 4th of July hotel deals: Save on select hotels with promo code BIRTHDAY15 when booked by July 3, 2016
- AirBnB: Free $25 credit from AirBnB when you spend $75 or more for new accounts, ongoing but sometimes the credit goes down to $20
You may also want to check out Groupon Getaways and LivingSocial Escape for some more hotel and getaway deals. Keep in mind they may only have certain dates available as well as certain restrictions so make sure to read the terms carefully.
Are you going anywhere fun this summer? Do you know of any other hotel deals that I may have missed?
*If you are looking to visit Boston this summer and are looking for inexpensive places to stay in Boston, make sure to check out this post for some tips!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.