Every Friday in Boston this summer, there’s so many fun and free things to do thanks to the Highland Street Foundation’s Free Fun Fridays, Free Outdoor Movie Series, Free Music Series and much more!
Here’s all the free fun that can be had for Friday, July 24, 2015!
Free Fun Friday Schedule
The Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts thanks to the Highland Street Foundation. Here’s where you can get in free this Friday:
- Commonwealth Shakespeare Company (Boston)
- Edward Gorey House (Yarmouth Port)
- Battleship Cove (Fall River)
- Fruitlands Museum (Harvard)
- Museum of Russian Icons (Clinton)
- Pilgrim Hall Museum (Plymouth)
- Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University (Boston)
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
- Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell: E.T.
- Boston Harbor Hotel Free Outdoor Movie Series: Young Frankenstein
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
- Shakespeare on the Common: Free performance of King Lear on Boston Common
- Free Bootcamp Class: Free Bootcamp Fitness Class at Christopher Columbus Park every Friday morning at 6:30am
- Free Yoga with South Boston Studio: Free 45-minute yoga class on the Rose F. Kennedy Greenway every Friday at 12:15pm this summer.
- November Project: Free fitness on Friday mornings at 6:30am.
- Concerts in the Courtyard: Free music from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard this summer
- Lunch Break on The Lawn on D: Free music from Berklee College of Music on Fridays from 12-2pm (Free Friendly’s Ice Cream too!)
Did I miss any of your favorite free events happening this Friday in Boston or beyond? Hope you have a great Friday!
You May Also Like:
- 27 Free Things to Do in Boston This Summer
- Free Outdoor Movies for Summer 2015 in Boston
- Free Summer Concerts in Boston for 2015
- Free Fitness Classes and Events for Summer 2015
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?