Every Friday in Boston this summer, there’s so many fun and free things to do thanks to the Highland Street Foundation’s Free Fun Fridays, Free Outdoor Movie Series, Free Music Series and much more!
Here’s all the free fun that can be had for Friday, August 21, 2015:
Free Fun Friday Schedule
The Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts thanks to the Highland Street Foundation. Here’s where you can get in free this Friday:
- Franklin Park Zoo (Dorchester)
- Freedom Trail Foundation (Boston)
- Emily Dickinson Museum (Amherst)
- Buttonwood Park Zoo (New Bedford)
- Discovery Museums (Acton)
- Museum of African American History (Boston)
- Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival (Beckett)
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
- Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell: Guardian of the Galaxy
- Boston Harbor Hotel Free Outdoor Movie Series: Now Voyager
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
- Free Bootcamp Class: Free Bootcamp Fitness Class at Christopher Columbus Park every Friday morning at 6:30am
- Free Yoga with South Boston Studio: Free 45-minute yoga class on the Rose F. Kennedy Greenway every Friday at 12:15pm this summer.
- November Project: Free fitness on Friday mornings at 6:30am.
- Concerts in the Courtyard: Free music from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard this summer
- Lunch Break on The Lawn on D: Free music from Berklee College of Music on Fridays from 12-2pm
Did I miss any of your favorite free events happening this Friday in Boston or beyond? Hope you have a great Friday!
You May Also Like:
- 27 Free Things to Do in Boston This Summer
- Free Outdoor Movies for Summer 2015 in Boston
- Free Summer Concerts in Boston for 2015
- Free Fitness Classes and Events for Summer 2015
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?