There are a lot of great discounts for college students out there, just for college students with a valid ID!
I do have a complete list of college student discounts in Boston and Beyond, but I wanted to highlight 5 of my favorite discounts just for Boston area college students as we enter a new school year!
1. College Discounts at the Prudential Center: If you are heading to the Pru, make sure to bring your college ID with you. You can score discounts to Ann Taylor, Vineyard Vines, T Mobile, Microsoft, and much more!
2. Unlimited Eats at Fire & Ice: Head to Fire & Ice on Monday nights from 4-10pm and enjoy all you can eat for $10.99 with your college ID. (Boston, Cambridge & Providence locations only)
3. Cheer on the Red Sox: The Boston Red Sox has $9 (+ service fees) standing room tickets for college students (and high school students too)
4. Visit the Museum of Fine Art: Head to the MFA anytime for free with college ID if you attend a participating university
5. Enjoy the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: Take advantage of free admission if you attend a participating university or pay $5 with current college ID
Also, if you have an .edu e-mail account, don’t forget about Amazon Student! Amazon Student is half of the price of Amazon Prime and you receive free two-day delivery, instant streaming, cloud storage and more! Amazon is a great way to save on textbooks and it’s nice too receive them in two days, especially if you like to wait until you receive the course syllabus to see you’ll need the book or not.
As a side note, I’ve sold my textbooks back through Amazon (I found I got more $$ than directly through the school bookstore and they pay for shipping) BUT make sure you sell them back quickly after the semester ends because your book value quickly deprecates!
What are your favorite college discounts in the Greater Boston area? Did I miss your favorite?!